Wednesday 3 April 2013

Fresh and natural

I'm currently sat in McDonalds, purely for the monopoly stickers obviously. I get so addicted to those, and I never win either >~< and I figured I would post the make-up post I intended on doing yesterday and didn't get around too. Sorry guys. So here it is....

So my friends Sarah (same name I know :p) came over and since I didn't leave the house yesterday I needed a look that made me look respectable and fresh since I hate my look without any make-up at all!! I used my tinted moisturiser which is the Korres tinted moisturiser with watermelon extracts followed by soap and glory bronzer which is my favourite bronzer at the minute iv been using it for months now! I then followed with another soap and glory great which is the love at first blush blusher and highlighter sooo in love with this too <3 For the eyes i used my MUA nude palette in the closest skin tone match available followed by just a few easy strokes of my estee lauder sumptuous bold volume mascara which actually i find to be quite light weight and more of an every day light mascara. On my brows i used rimmels professional eye brow pencil in dark brown, a great cheap eye brow crayon and a good quick alternative to my usual eye brow pencil which is the mac crayon in spiked. i then finished off with just a touch of rimmels new apocalips liquid lipstick in shade nude eclipse.









No comments:

Post a Comment