Wednesday 3 April 2013

Open Fancy | OOTD






Top: River island
Cardigan: River island
Trousers: H&M
Bracelets: New Look
Brooch: River Island


Sooo not my usual style >.<  my look today is somewhat well dressed...kind of a lunch date in town but still kinda casual look. Its slouchy so i'm a fan! These trousers are some of my faves. they are big and baggy and boyish and have a smart casualness about them that just makes any casual funky tee look cool as f**k kid. they were from H&M a couple of seasons ago and make a refreshing change from denim jeans. Since these are a few seasons old h&m don't have the same to buy any longer :( booo! but i did notice this lush pair that i may need to snap up myself very very soon! 
http://www.hm.com/gb/product/09348?article=09348-A

What can i say about the cardigan.....every outfit for me is MADE with a slouchy cardigan! i live in the things xP but this one was bought from River Island just recently and its so good my mum actually has the same one but in grey! mother, daughter love for this one. It also washes and dries really well too....which is always good to know :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment